Welcome to Chatsworth Real Estate listings page. This is the specific search feed for all current Chatsworth real estate for sale. These listings are provided by CREA (Canadian Real Estate Association) through a service called DDF (Data Distribution Facility). They are updated on this site every day.
CENTURY 21 IN-STUDIO REALTY INC., Brokerage (Markdale)
Clairwood Real Estate Corporation, Brokerage (Collingwood)
Berkeley is a rural community in the township of Chatsworth, Grey County minutes north of the town Markdale which provides all necessary amenities, and approximately 29 kms south of Owen Sound, the closest city. Like most other local areas, the village was settled by British immigrants in the 1800s. Initially known as Holland and for a time as Chipmunk Corners, the name of the village was changed to Berkeley in the late 1870s, in recognition of the town of Berkeley, England. The village itself it largely residential which makes it ideal for those seeking a respite from the hustle and bustle of busier locations. Green spaces, horse farms, and quiet country living on large lots makes this location a favoured location for families, hobby farmers and nature lovers.
Please contact Mark for all your questions, or viewing requests for Chatsworth real estate listings and it’s surrounding areas.
- Municipality: Township of Chatsworth
- Chatsworth Community Centre
- Chatsworth and District Minor Hockey Association
- Chatsworth Bognor Youth Soccer Club
Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Bluewater District School Board
- Beavercrest Community School / Holland-Chatsworth Central School
- Grey Highlands Secondary School
Points of Interest
- Williamsford Farmer’s Market – Victoria Day through Thanksgiving
- South East Grey Community Health Centre Free Walking Program
- Bruce Trail