Just Listed Exclusively: 486056 Grey Rd 30 – A Cute & Cozy Chalet Just Steps from the Beaver Valley Ski Club & the Bruce Trail!
Just Listed Exclusively 486056 Grey Rd 30
A feeling of privacy and seclusion takes over as you enter this 1.45 acre wooded lot located just minutes from prime area tourist activities – walk to the ski hills of Beaver Valley Ski Club & hiking on the Bruce Trail or take a very short drive to paddle the Beaver River or visit the quaint shops, cafes & artisans in Kimberley & the Beaver Valley. All the amenities offered by small town living are just minutes away in Flesherton, Markdale or Collingwood.
Looking for a no-fuss vacation or income property? This is the place for you! This lovely and charming home has been well maintained and is being sold fully furnished and move-in ready. Beautifully outfitted and decorated, all you need to do is show up and relax.
This home features an open floor plan enhanced by a vaulted ceiling and lots of windows framing lush views of both forest and stream. A fully enclosed, finished mudroom provides plenty of space for gear and keeps everything warm and dry thanks to an additional wall heater. A generous master bedroom provides enough space to double as your convenient home office when needed and the bright, fresh 4 piece bathroom offers a jetted bathtub and rainfall shower to help ease away any aches or pains after an active day enjoying the best outdoor activities Grey County has to offer. Open the windows or take a seat on the deck to enjoy the soothing sounds of the trickling stream or cross the small stone footbridge to access walking trails in the woods and a lovely elevated pond.
The Seller has never lived in the home, therefore both the home and property are being sold in AS IS, WHERE IS condition. Buyers are welcome and encouraged to do their Due Diligence before submitting an offer. This home is also being sold fully furnished as viewed with the exception of a few small personal items to be removed by the Seller prior to closing (contact Mark for details).
Cute as a button and so easy to maintain, the small footprint of this lovely retreat means you can spend your time enjoying the amazing setting and cozy indoor comforts rather than working at upkeep. This beautiful property really must be seen to be fully appreciated. Book your showing today!
- lot size: 345.32 x 169.27 feet (1.45 acres)
- house size: 750 square feet
- 1 bedroom
- 1 4pc bathroom
- electric heat
- main floor laundry
- well + UV system + sediment filter
- septic system
- basement: crawlspace, unfinished
- services available: cell service, garbage and recycling pick-up, high speed internet available (Eastlink)
- private gravel driveway + parking for 6 vehicles
- area influences: greenbelt/conservation (lot has NEC zoning), hospital (Markdale), private pond, river (Beaver River), rec centre (Markdale), stream, school bus route, shopping nearby (Markdale, Flesherton, Kimberley, Collingwood, Meaford, Thornbury), skiing nearby (Beaver Valley Ski Club / Blue Mountain Resort and others), hiking nearby (Bruce Trail)
Since December 2020 (current owner)
- upgraded electrical and venting to install washing machine and dryer
- new washing machine and dryer
- purchased and installed wifi router
- widened driveway and parking area
- installed large wooden trash bin at driveway entrance
Pre December 2020 (previous owner)
- renovation of 4pc bathroom with jetted tub and rainfall shower head
- updated kitchen including purchase of new appliances
- landscaping stone added to property
- Close to Bruce Trail & Beaver River Access Points – Lot includes large pond (large enough for paddle boats) in western part of the property and stream with small waterfall running between the clearing and the woods. Walking trails run through the woods but do not provide direct access to the Bruce Trail, which can be accessed toward the bottom of Grey Road 30 (leave driveway and turn right).
- Walk to the ski hills at Beaver Valley Ski Club – Top of the hill entrance gate to BVSC is on Bowles Bluff Road (leave the driveway and go straight onto Bowles Bluff Road).
- 20 Minutes from Lake Eugenia – Lake Eugenia is a man-made lake in Grey Highlands popular with both locals and cottagers for swimming, paddling, fishing and boating. Eugenia Falls is also near the lake and is a popular section of the Bruce Trail.
- Shopping, Dining, Galleries and Amenities – This property is centrally located and you’ll find everything you need for either vacations or day-to-day life in the charming nearby towns and villages of Flesherton, Markdale, Kimberley, Meaford, Thornbury, Collingwood and Owen Sound. From medical care to kid’s sports, dining out to grocery stores, art galleries to hardware supplies – you’ll find what you’re looking for within a 30 minute drive.